Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 11 13 4:09 PM

Do we have an update on the "alternate copyright" aspect of this announcement coming? We're running out of time in "early this quarter."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BEAR

Whisperer in the Darkness

#22 [url]

Feb 11 13 9:11 PM

I have no doubt that this will be on it's way. Have faith! Stay Calm and Carry On!

[ B E A R ]
Once I was a king;
Now I drag my Throne

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Feb 14 13 2:35 PM

9084021 wrote:
We did a heck of a lot of talking, we'll likely spend a couple weeks discussing the year's plans. So far, we've talked about our casual games business, and some ideas for bringing a fantasy game we've been kicking around for a couple years to market finally. We need to do some more research before we get The Void on Kickstarter, we're thinking closer to February.

How's the Kickstarter going? Still looking at it coming out this month? 

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Feb 18 13 10:37 PM

Quick update - the discussions that we've been having are expanding in scope greatly, to the point where the company itself is reorganizing a bit. We're still going to be producing the products we expect to, but we're looking at other ways of doing it - ways that, frankly, are more likely to be successful than Kickstarter. My main task, at the time being, is to step up the community engagement mechanisms by building a brand new community site for all things Wildfire, including forums, blogs, and a wiki. The main installs are DONE AS OF THIS SECOND, we're now into configuration. Stay tuned.

Quote    Reply   

BEAR

#25 [url]

Feb 23 13 4:10 AM

Are you guys going to be backing up the board? I don't want to lose all the LES entries we have :(

[ B E A R ]
Once I was a king;
Now I drag my Throne

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#27 [url]

Feb 24 13 4:15 AM

EDIT: I should say, I'm trying to make a full backup. So far, Yuku's been less than helpful with this, but I'm seeing what I can do.

Quote    Reply   

BEAR

#28 [url]

Feb 24 13 9:14 AM

I'll try and back them up a well then, just in case. I may need a couple a days though!

[ B E A R ]
Once I was a king;
Now I drag my Throne

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help