Lead

Jan 11 08 8:46 PM

Tags : :

Do creatures like some of the Rapine Storm Integrity scale beasties sometimes use mecha scale weaponry?

It would see very effective if they did. And pretty darned scary.

Plus some of them are smart enough, but I guess the question is where would they get it? Maybe slave run factories in occupied China or something?
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jan 11 08 10:20 PM

Re: Mecha Scale Handheld Weaponry and Beasties

Jack wrote:
Do creatures like some of the Rapine Storm Integrity scale beasties sometimes use mecha scale weaponry?

It would see very effective if they did. And pretty darned scary.

Plus some of them are smart enough, but I guess the question is where would they get it? Maybe slave run factories in occupied China or something?

Crysalis Corporation or wholly-owned subsidiary thereof. The weapons would have to be modified to be manipulable by tissue-composed creatures, which would be a minor but measurable retrofit (tamps to push waste energy away from the body, light and sound baffles, etc.).

As for would they, my ruling would be, "If they have the appendages needed, then oh, FUCK yeah."

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 12 08 12:24 AM

Re: Mecha Scale Handheld Weaponry and Beasties

Pneumonica wrote:

Crysalis Corporation or wholly-owned subsidiary thereof. The weapons would have to be modified to be manipulable by tissue-composed creatures, which would be a minor but measurable retrofit (tamps to push waste energy away from the body, light and sound baffles, etc.).

As for would they, my ruling would be, "If they have the appendages needed, then oh, FUCK yeah."
I like the cut of your jib. I can totally see Shadow Cultists smuggling arms from NEG territory to the RS. And of course then if it is intercepted the CC can just say "Oh, those dirty cultists stole the shipments!"

Though I admit liberating Chinese slave camps also has a certain charm. Course there's no reason it can't be both.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help