TweakedZoner

The Crawling Chaos

#1 [url]

Dec 4 11 8:32 AM

Put up my character. let me know if tweaks need to be made.

“Cause it’s gonna be the future soon
And I won’t always be this way
When the things that make me weak and strange get engineered away”
-The Future Soon, by Jonathan Coulton

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 4 11 2:43 PM

Sweet, we got a Zoner! Yeah, that looks good. And FYI everyone, I've decided to add one new requirement for the character sheet: length of time in this prison. That'll be good for establishing some degree of pecking order among the other inmates.

And FYI everyone, I'm beginning to design our "Alcatraz." I've been debating for a while whether or not to re-open the actual Alcatraz or whether to place a new, similar prison in Death Valley (though inmates don't know anything more than "it's a desert outside."). I've decided to stick with the latter as Alcatraz risks being a target for the EOD. While the place may be called Alcatraz by some inmates, it seems that officially it only goes by the name the Facility.

Vakama, Vampire Tager in Maylo Hunting
Storyguide in Alcatraz Kadabra

Quote    Reply   

TweakedZoner

The Crawling Chaos

#3 [url]

Dec 4 11 9:17 PM

Obviously the equipment list isn't there right now. And don't worry Eudorus. This character isnt a mean malicious sadist lol.

Quote    Reply   

Eudorus

#4 [url]

Dec 4 11 9:23 PM

S'okay. TBH you didn't annoy me.
Your character looks good. I'm liking the depth in this game so far.

I am reading the insanity rules so I can get them set up right for Gene.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 4 11 11:03 PM

Question TZ: Is Sean supposed to be the son of your last character? If so, wow. This really is the Maylo Hunting reunion.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I started a new thread with world info - basically, what you guys are expected to know about the prison and the movers and shakers there. It's under construction, and if any of you have some ideas, feel free to pitch them.

Also, one little question: I see that on the main forum page, all of the PbP forums but this one has a little description. How do I get that there? Or should I have submitted that description when I PMed a mod to get the forum created?

Quote    Reply   

TweakedZoner

The Crawling Chaos

#7 [url]

Dec 5 11 6:03 AM

@HCT - Nah his Last name was O'Brien. lol

Quote    Reply   

TweakedZoner

The Crawling Chaos

#9 [url]

Dec 5 11 8:39 PM

Technically Sean came before John. This is a tweaked version of my old character from OIS Underground.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 5 11 10:42 PM

Ah. Well, that was before my time. Anyway, has anyone heard anything from Cazz or SinnerBeta? Still waiting on their characters. And you two, if you're reading, could you at least let me know your character concepts? Mostly for curiosity.

Quote    Reply   

TweakedZoner

The Crawling Chaos

#11 [url]

Dec 5 11 10:58 PM

Its still in the archived Games If you want to read how this character is portrayed ;)

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Dec 6 11 2:35 AM

Cool, I'll look it up. And FYI, I added a couple new things to the list of places and supporting cast. Specifically, I added the warden and the first prisoner that came to mind. I'll be rounding it out with a couple of guards and prisoners of note.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 6 11 2:57 PM

I'm back, I'm back ! Sorry, was a bit busy - I'll PM you a concept soon, I just need to sit down and write what comes to my mind.

Garuda, are you getting this ? It's not over yet !

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:59 PM

Cool. FYI, so far the cast is a captured Tager, a para-psychic (mindworm), and a Zoner (gravikinesis, telekinesis). So it sounds like we're going for the more powerful side.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Dec 7 11 12:41 AM

SinnerBeta wrote:
So how's the character ?

Do you mean the psychic Nazzadi Catholic nun you mentioned in the recruiting page? As long as you justify her as either an inmate or a guard at the Facility, fine. Though FYI, the little blurb you gave sounded like she had already signed up for OIS (to get out of jail), while in this game that offer hasn't been made yet, and a jailbreak may happen first. Depending on character choices. But I think the group as a whole is leaning towards breaking out, not cutting a deal? Or am I mistaken?

Speaking of the group as a whole, bohstedt1 has asked to join our merry band. Sounds like our group is up to 5.

Quote    Reply   

Eudorus

#19 [url]

Dec 7 11 5:12 AM

So I had a thought regarding insanity. Genevieve is a Tager who can't shift. She is on the receiving end of all sorts of horrible things that rationally would not be able to happen to her if she could really turn into a landshark. I am thinking of making her delusional to the effect that she believes herself to not really be a Tager. She may even believe herself to be schizophrenic. Your thoughts HCT?

Quote    Reply   

Eudorus

#20 [url]

Dec 7 11 5:12 AM

So I had a thought regarding insanity. Genevieve is a Tager who can't shift. She is on the receiving end of all sorts of horrible things that rationally would not be able to happen to her if she could really turn into a landshark. I am thinking of making her delusional to the effect that she believes herself to not really be a Tager. She may even believe herself to be schizophrenic. Your thoughts HCT?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help