Skywalker

Whisperer in the Darkness

Lead

Apr 26 09 7:58 PM

Tags : :

Not a great image but I think this is the first view of the Damnation View cover over at Catalyst Games (its the one in the bottom left):

Quote    Reply   

KjetilKverndokken

The Crawling Chaos

#3 [url]

Apr 26 09 8:46 PM

To qoute "Queen"

I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW

And Eclipse Phase, dammit

Tea and Madness

Mechanurgist - Evil Norwegian Mastermind Dude

"In Call of Cthulhu every encounter is like knocking on deaths door; But in Cthulhutech you get to shoot death in the face"

Quote    Reply   

Skywalker

Whisperer in the Darkness

#5 [url]

Apr 27 09 3:54 AM

Mechanurgist wrote:
Can't see a danged thing. Higher rez please.

Its a link from a website, so no hi res unless someone at either Catalyst or Wildfire throw us a bone.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 27 09 5:07 PM

Awesome cover but what is the banner saying? You are Weeping? You are Keeping? You are Beeping?

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+338 years until the universe closes!

"Tentacles are like bacon. They make everything better." - ThunderWave
"sliver nailed it, of course" - Azirapheal
"what he said : )" - Azirapheal

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 27 09 5:15 PM

Did you do the cover Mike? It is very good. You are an awesome artist and I really like what you did in the 20th anniversary edition of Shadowrun.

That looks great!

Quote    Reply   

Mike V

#12 [url]

Apr 27 09 5:21 PM

It says "You Are Sleeping". I didn't do the cover although I did do the thumbnail/composition and the computer screens, just as I did the thumbnail/composition for the SR 20th Anniversary. I am penciling the cover for Mortal Remains. Either way, thank you for the compliment Darkeus!

Major Richard Winters: "Captain Sobel, you salute the rank, not the man."

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Apr 27 09 5:30 PM

Mike V wrote:
It says "You Are Sleeping". I didn't do the cover although I did do the thumbnail/composition and the computer screens, just as I did the thumbnail/composition for the SR 20th Anniversary. I am penciling the cover for Mortal Remains. Either way, thank you for the compliment Darkeus!

Your Welcome.. I know we have had disagreements but that does not change the fact that your are a talented artist. That is one thing that brought me into CTech was the art. Keep up the good work!

Quote    Reply   

Mike V

#14 [url]

Apr 27 09 5:47 PM

Darkeus wrote:
Mike V wrote:

Your Welcome.. I know we have had disagreements but that does not change the fact that your are a talented artist. That is one thing that brought me into CTech was the art. Keep up the good work!

What's in the past is in the past. I don't let that affect my present.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 27 09 6:07 PM

Mike V wrote:
It says "You Are Sleeping".

Doh!

Mike, you've been working on Shadowrun?

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+338 years until the universe closes!

"Tentacles are like bacon. They make everything better." - ThunderWave
"sliver nailed it, of course" - Azirapheal
"what he said : )" - Azirapheal

Quote    Reply   

Mechanurgist

#17 [url]

Apr 27 09 6:17 PM

Rockin'. "You are sleeping". Does that mean the Dreamlands are making a comeback?

I'm a little surprised you're willing to court controversy by putting a suicide on the cover. Something like that would have gotten the game designers lynched 10 or 20 years ago. Times do change, luckily for us.

Quote    Reply   

TekHed

#18 [url]

Apr 27 09 6:27 PM

Wow! Alot of great compositional elements..

The gun about to blow his brains out, the girl looking at the Hive Ship in orbit (How'd they get a camera in space?) and the Engels in the smaller window.

The Merrow and Hybrid are cool, but what is the creature with its head centered in the tapestry?

A new kind of Dohnoid? I thought maybe a Deep One but it doesnt really look anything like the other Ctech DOs Ive sen...

Quote    Reply   

Mike V

#19 [url]

Apr 27 09 8:11 PM

TekHed wrote:
Wow! Alot of great compositional elements..

The gun about to blow his brains out, the girl looking at the Hive Ship in orbit (How'd they get a camera in space?) and the Engels in the smaller window.

The Merrow and Hybrid are cool, but what is the creature with its head centered in the tapestry?

A new kind of Dohnoid? I thought maybe a Deep One but it doesnt really look anything like the other Ctech DOs Ive sen...

1. You'll find out when you read the book. ;)
2. It's a Deep One. Follows the original concept pretty closely.

Quote    Reply   

Initiate of the Society

#20 [url]

Apr 27 09 8:18 PM

Fantastic cover - it really creates a spooky dark mood!

My anticipation for this book just got even higher.

Any chance of some spoilers anytime soon - even something insanely cryptic will do!

42!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help