#141 [url]

Mar 24 12 1:10 PM

Hey, sorry for the delay everyone. I've been feverish pretty much all week. Anything I wrote probably would have sounded a little crazy. Then again, perfect for a Lovecraftian game, no?

But wow, everything really did explode into activity, didn't it?

Vakama, Vampire Tager in Maylo Hunting
Storyguide in Alcatraz Kadabra

Quote    Reply   

TweakedZoner

The Crawling Chaos

#145 [url]

Mar 27 12 9:22 PM

Just let me know when my loading finishes and if its boosted like the power boost

“Cause it’s gonna be the future soon
And I won’t always be this way
When the things that make me weak and strange get engineered away”
-The Future Soon, by Jonathan Coulton

Quote    Reply   

Eudorus

#146 [url]

Mar 31 12 4:55 AM

One reff post in a week, after I got the game moving again is really not sufficient to maintain my interest in this game. I am withdrawing from the game at this time.

Quote    Reply   

#148 [url]

Apr 6 12 1:39 AM

All right, I feel less bad after this long a wait and no other posts, but I still hate to do this. I just think I need to call this game off. I barely have a chance to check by this forum, and I've had a months long writers block. I've tried, but I just can't do this. Sorry to those of you who got attached. I just have not lived up to my duties as a DM, and I've tried to get past that, but I've had too much of a history of failing. Sorry everyone, but I think this game needs to just fade into the darkness. May it have a more peaceful end than any Lovecraftian deity would ever grant it.

Vakama, Vampire Tager in Maylo Hunting
Storyguide in Alcatraz Kadabra

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help